Mardi Gras Pub Crawl - The World's Largest Pub Crawl!
DATE : Saturday - February 8, 2020
TIME : Busses Start at 4:00 PM (VIP Shuttle Service Available too!)
COST : $10 Wrist Band
The wrist band is required and includes:
- Entry to 16 participating venues
- Unlimited entertainment – All locations will have band or DJ
- Bus transportation to all 16 locations.
- Pick up and drop off at participating Hotels/Motels.
- Wrist bands can be purchased the night of the event or before the event at all 16 participating
THE SAFE DRIVING OPTION FOR THE PUB CRAWL23 total buses run from 4:00pm til 2:30am and will get you to and from your designated lodging facilities with no need to drive. Hotel shuttles are provided to get your crawl started and route buses stop at every location on the crawl.
If you live nearby and need a sober ride home versus one of the participating hotels, plan ahead and ask a sober friend to come to pick you up or call a taxi. Check HERE for a few taxi options at the Lake of the Ozarks.
Safe Driving Tips for 2020
- Travel at a safe speed and obey the traffic signs at all times.
- Be aware of weather conditions and travel safely and accordingly.
- If possible, don't risk driving on ice. If you don't have a choice, then drive as slowly and cautiously as possible.
- Wear your seatbelt at all times and be sure that your passengers put theirs on as well.
- ALWAYS designate a sober driver if you are intoxicated and can't drive.
Always Designate a Sober Driver!Our DWI lawyers at the Lake of the Ozarks can tell you that some pretty horrific accidents at the Lake have happened and were caused by drunk driving. You should always have a sober driver. The consequences are severe for drunk driving, which is why you should have an EXPERIENCED DWI attorney who can walk you through your legal options. Gibbons Law Firm represents clients in all types of felony and misdemeanor cases. Roger Gibbons has successfully tried hundreds of criminal cases of all types. We are committed to providing clients with criminal defense services that will ensure their rights are protected and they are treated fairly. Give us a call today to find out more about how we can assist you. We can be reached at (573) 348-2211.
Remember, your initial consultation with Gibbons Law Firm is always free.
Your Trusted Legal Resource
Gibbons Law Firm
2820 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Suite B4
Lake Ozark, MO 65049