Are you dreaming of fishing? Tired of being trapped in the house with this cold weather? Perhaps, you are thinking of fishing in the 2021 Spring Big Bass Bash at the Lake of the Ozarks? If so, our personal injury attorneys at the Lake of the Ozarks are here to give you a few boating safety tips for the fishing tournament in this week's blog. Boat safely while you're out on the Lake of the Ozarks because you never know when an accident may happen. Believe it or not, a boating accident can still happen even while boats travel at slower speeds. If you or someone you know and care about has been injured by a negligent boater, please give us a call today. Our personal injury lawyers in Lake Ozark are here for you! Call 573-348-2211 for your free consultation and get your questions answered by a legal expert you can count on. Gibbons Law Firm, put our 20+ years of legal experience to work for you!
Boat Safely at the 2021 Spring Big Bass Bash at the Lake of the Ozarks
Here is the specific information regarding the event:
Spring Big Bass Bash
Apr 17, 2021 - Apr 18, 2021
Lake of the Ozarks State Park
5400 Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach MO 65065
Hours of Operation: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm Each Day
- The Big Bass Bash is a bass tournament designed for amateurs only. Its unique format allows the weekend angler a chance to win big money like the professionals.
- Unlike most fishing tournaments which have a team arrangement where prizes are based on total weight, the Big Bass Bash format is distinctive in that it only takes one fisherman just one big bass to win.
- The prize money for the Spring Big Bass Bash will total over $250,000 payouts with $100,000 to the winner.
- This could be your chance to win big money!!
- Anglers can launch from anywhere on Lake of the Ozarks. The Big Bass Bash will have four weigh-in stations to accommodate the anglers: PB2 (Grand Glaize State Park), Red Oak Resort, Alhonna Resort, & Point Randall Resort.
Boating Safety Tips
1. Keep life jackets on board.
2. Have a first aid kit on board, you never know when you may need it.
3. Make sure you check the weather before you head out.
4. Make sure you check your boat for fumes.
5. Doesn't hurt to get your boat checked by the U.S. Coast Guard for safety reasons.
Need a Personal Injury Attorney Who Has Helped Several Clients In The Past Get The Compensation They Deserve For Their Injuries?
Gibbons Law Firm is here for you. We understand if you or someone you know has been involved in a boating accident, you probably are thinking, where do I go from here? If so, that is very understandable. We are here to answer any questions you may have about the legal process and getting the compensation you need to cover your injuries and other bills that came about after the accident. Give us a call at the phone number listed below. Be sure to follow us on our social media platforms listed below to stay up to date on our latest announcements, legal tips, and more.